Sunday, April 26, 2009

BCG Update

We are in our last week of class and it seems to have flown by! I can't believe that by the end of the week we will have a completed document to give to Shari and Andrea. It feels like it is so far from done but it's actually not.

I am nervous about the final product and the final presentation. Not because I don't think that they will be great but just because I am stressed out and am really feeling the time crunch. My group has been great and I know we will be prepared and that our brochure will be exactly what the client is looking for.

I am excited to see the final product, not only ours but from the other groups as well. We have all been working so hard on this and it is exciting to see how the documents change and improve over time. I can't wait for Friday to see all the final presentations and final products. I hope everything goes smoothly.

No comments:

Post a Comment