Sunday, March 1, 2009

Group Project Update

I am really excited to be working on the Group Project. I am in the Bartlett Community Garden group and we are going to be completing a volunteer handbook and fact sheets for BCG. I thought our first meeting with Shari went great and now we are just waiting to hear back from her about our proposal.

We did our initial presentation in class last week and I was really nervous about it but I think it went really well. It was clear we all had a good grasp of what we are doing and that we are very excited about the project. The comments from our classmates were really helpful so that we know what worked well and what we should work on for the final presentation.

I'm glad we are pretty much done with all the beginning steps and now we can start working on the actual project! I can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment